Duration of the visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid

How much time do you recommend for the visit to the Royal Palace ?

Re #1: Duration of the visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid

I have visited it several times and the truth is that I always discover details that fascinate me, but for a first visit I would say that you will need about three hours. I particularly love the throne room, with its wonderful mirrors and spectacular ceilings, the royal armory, the armor of Charles V and Philip II, the real pharmacy and Sabatini gardens, the latter a little neglected and very untapped for my taste . As I am a great fan of classical music, I have also enjoyed watching the five Palatine Stradivarius, whenever I have visited it. At night the outdoor lighting is also worth a visit and many photographs. That way you can get even a little bit of what you can not do inside.

(*) This response has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

... keep reading »

Re #2: Duration of the visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid

We were a little over two hours and we could go through everything, but without stopping too much. It is very large, in the guide said it occupies almost twice as much surface as Buckingham Palace or the Palace of Versailles. It is full of tapestries, period furniture, paintings and beautiful porcelain tableware. It is tremendous to see the luxury with which they lived, while the people passed needs but it is history and it is with those eyes that you have to look at it. Fortunately today the differences, although they exist, are not so great. They let you visit 😂😂😂.

(*) This response has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

Things to do in Madrid

Best hotel deals in Madrid Booking.com

Booking.com

Travel Forums