Camp Nou Experience Tour with disabled

We have a family member, who is in a wheelchair. He is very excited to visit the Camp Nou.

Is the Camp Nou Experience tour suitable for the disabled?

(*) This question has been translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

Re #1: Camp Nou Experience Tour with disabled

Unfortunately, the facilities are old and there is no access to the entire route for the disabled.

(*) This response has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

Re #2: Camp Nou Experience Tour with disabled

For me it was an unpleasant surprise that the stadium of such an important club was not adapted for disabled access to the most emblematic areas, but unfortunately it is. I was able to visit the FC Barcelona Museum which includes the multimedia area (where a summary of the club's history is made), the Messi space and all the trophies and European cups that FC Barcelona has won. I couldn't access the pitch, the benches, the changing rooms or the press area.

(*) This response has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

Re #3: Camp Nou Experience Tour with disabled

Unfortunately the Camp Nou is a very old stadium and is not fully adapted for the handicapped. In particular, the Camp Nou Experience tour only allows access to the Barça museum and the panoramic view from the second tier.

(*) This response has been translated ( see the original text in catalan ).

More questions

Things to do in Barcelona

Best hotel deals in Barcelona Booking.com

Booking.com

Travel Forums