Vancouver weather. Best time to go on vacation to Vancouver

Have heard that it rains often in Vancouver. Which is the best time to go on vacation ?

Re #1: Vancouver weather. Best time to go on vacation to Vancouver

Summer is when it makes the best temperature in Vancouver, but I think is not the best time to go on vacation, because there are too many people sightseeing and hotel prices go up a lot. You must book at least several weeks early to ensure both availability and a reasonable price.

I believe that the best seasons to go sightseeing to Vancouver are spring and autumn, although you must carry an umbrella in your suitcase.

Spring is one of the best times to travel to Vancouver. Temperatures begin to rise, hovers around 54ºF, it's easy to nab deals on hotel rooms and beginning in March thousands of whales pass through Vancouver's waters until October. Making this one of the best places to spot migrating whales.

The beginning of autumn (September-October) is also a good time to visit Vancouver, although I prefer spring, because it's a little less cold.

1     0      ... keep reading »

Re #2: Vancouver weather. Best time to go on vacation to Vancouver

This is true, Vancouver is one of the most rainy cities of Canada.

The best time to visit Vancouver is summer, the average temperature in the summer hovers around 77ºF and from June-August there is hardly any rain.

More questions

Things to do in Vancouver

Best hotel deals in Vancouver Booking.com

Booking.com

Travel Forums