Madrid Forum

The Santiago Bernabéu tour can be done in a wheelchair

We want to do the Santiago Bernabéu tour, but one of the family members is in a wheelchair.

Is the tour of the Santiago Bernabéu accessible to the handicapped ?

(*) This question has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

Re #1: The Santiago Bernabéu tour can be done in a wheelchair

I remember many stairs and I would say that I was not very adapted for people with mobility problems. Maybe there was an alternative route, but the one we did is impossible to do with a wheelchair.

(*) This response has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

Re #2: The Santiago Bernabéu tour can be done in a wheelchair

The Santiago Bernabéu stadium, although classified as UEFA's Elite stadium and considered 5-star, is not fully accessible. Anyway, I would recommend that you do the tour. People in wheelchairs enter for free and although they cannot access all the parts of the stadium that can be visited on the tour, they can visit the Best Club Room of the 20th century, the Sensations room and the bench area.

(*) This response has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

More questions

Things to do in Madrid

Things to do in Madrid

Museo del Prado with Optional Reina Sofia Museum
Museo del Prado with Optional Reina Sofia Museum
from

39.60 $

Hit the Prado Museum as the first visitors when the doors open to the public on this 4-hour Madrid tour. This experience offers access to the museum early in the morning before the crowds arrive. An expert guide will lead you through this beautiful building and you’ll see works such as Velazquez’s ‘Las Meninas’ and El Greco’s ‘The Annunciation’. Learn about the artwork from a guide, and then...

Direct Entry Ticket to Bernabeu Stadium
Direct Entry Ticket to Bernabeu Stadium
from

28.57 $

Visit Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid with an entrance ticket, and explore Real Madrid football club’s iconic arena at your own pace. Must-visit sites inside the stadium include the presidential box, trophy room and the tunnel to the changing rooms where players either walk victoriously or shake their heads in shame. Learn about the stadium and the club from large pitch-side video screens...

Private Bernabéu Tour with a Football Lover
Private Bernabéu Tour with a Football Lover
from

70.77 $

Explore the world famous Bernabéu . Get insights from a local football enthusiast, see the stadium, enjoy the panoramic views and hear why legends like Zidane wanted to play here. Entrance tickets included!

Best deals in Madrid hotels

Madrid Hotels

Petit Palace Triball
Superb  

1978 reviews

Madrid Hotels

Petit Palace Alcalá
Very good  

1544 reviews

Madrid Hotels

The Principal Madrid
Fabulous