Tickets for the Santiago Bernabéu tour are valid any day

I want to buy tickets for the Santiago Bernabéu tour to surprise my son. The problem I have is that I do not see on the web how to select the day and time of the visit.

Does anyone know how you can select the day and time you want to do the tour? A couple hours is enough time?

Thank you.

(*) This question has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

Re #1: Tickets for the Santiago Bernabéu tour are valid any day

El tour del Bernabéu está disponible de lunes a domingos. Puedes comprar la entrada en la web oficial o en plataformas de venta autorizadas.
He visto información al respecto en la web de actividades turísticas Guiavi. https://guiavi.com/madrid/visita-guiada-bernabeu/
Espero que te venga bien la información.
Un saludo.

Re #2: Tickets for the Santiago Bernabéu tour are valid any day

Las entradas para el tour Santiago Bernabéu son válidas para cualquier día que se haga el tour y la visita es libre, vas a tu ritmo sin nadie que te meta prisa. El recorrido empieza accediendo a la parte superior del estadio, desde donde tienes una visión panorámica y puedes hacer unas fotos estupendas. Después pasas por las salas Mejor Club de la Historia y Sensaciones. Hay proyecciones de jugadas muy chulas. Una vez ya has visto las copas y te has hecho la foto con la 12ª, accedes al terreno de juego y al palco. Por último visitas los vestuarios, el túnel los banquillos y la zona técnica.

El único pero desde mi punto de vista es el precio, sobre todo de los souvenirs de la tienda son prohibitivos. Por lo demás encontré genial poder hacer la visita totalmente a mi ritmo, no me lo esperaba, aunque como te puedes imaginar había mucha gente y en ocasiones era un poco agobiante.

3     0      ... keep reading »

Re #3: Tickets for the Santiago Bernabéu tour are valid any day

Your son is going to hallucinate, little surprise. They do not give you the option to select the day and the time because it is indifferent, you present yourself with your ticket for the tour at the time it is done and you can enter without problems. The hours are quite extensive, from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and on Sundays or holidays from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. In summer I think they are a little more extensive, but not much. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that it is not match day. Those days you can also do the tour, but it depends on the hours left for the start of the game there are restrictions to access some areas. It is better not to risk. About the duration, account minimum hour and a half. With two hours I think you'll have more than enough. Greetings and you enjoy the visit, your son is going to hallucinate. 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 HALA MADRID!

(*) This response has been automatically translated ( see the original text in spanish ).

4     0      ... keep reading »

More questions

Things to do in Madrid

Best hotel deals in Madrid Booking.com

Booking.com

Travel Forums